Current career opportunities
Our employees are our greatest asset! Therefore, we are looking for employees who – in addition to subject matter qualifications – also bring with them a high willingness to perform, customer orientation, as well as an enjoyment of innovative tasks and projects.
If this speaks to you, then become part of our team and send us your job application! Independent of the advertised positions, we are also covering our future demand at any time via unsolicited applications.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
You are interested in joining SALETELLIGENCE and need more information? Then get in contact with us:
Martin Walter | General Manager
- A permanent employment in an innovative company
- Challenging projects with leading companies in the healthcare sector
- Independent and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Diverse development opportunities
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere in a young team
- Free coffee/tea/water and fruit
- Team events (e.g. regulars’ table, bowling, curling, theme park)
- Kickers, video games and more to relax
- And much more (e.g. dogs at work, possibility of a company bicycle, etc.)
FREELANCING | Internship:
DATA ANALYST/CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
You will work in a highly qualified team on interesting projects such as the evaluation of the physician target group for the introduction of an innovative therapy, the creation of a decision support tool for the planning of the sales force size or you will create new areas for sales representatives with the corresponding geographic information systems.
Our customer solutions usually require a structured, analytical and data-based approach. We work in close coordination with our customers, but most of the work takes place in our office – so we don’t lead a “nomadic life”.
- Completed studies (business administration, economics, business mathematics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable education) with an above-average degree
- First work experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of methods and ability to perform quantitative analysis
- Care and commitment
- Programming experience (e.g. in SAS or R) is an advantage
If you are interested in working in a dynamically growing company please contact us and send your documents in the form of a meaningful application to Martin Walter.
FREELANCING | Internship:
Student employees (M/F/D) – Consulting
We are looking for student employees for support in on-going projects in the areas of sales & distribution planning and territory reporting as well as other tasks arising within a 450 Euro job.
- Experience in the handling of MS Office products
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with SAS or R are an advantage
- Interest in research activities
If you are interested in working at a dynamically growing company, get in touch with us and send your documents stating the anticipated completion of your course of studies in the form of a meaningful short job application.
Student employees (M/F/D) – DESK- AND WEB SEARCH APPLICATIONS
We are looking for student assistants to support us in programming specific Desk- and Web-Search applications (web scraping). The working hours will be arranged flexibly as required.
- Students of computer science/ scientific computer science, business informatics, data science or comparable education
- Programming knowledge in the area of HTML
- Knowledge of VBA and text parsing is an advantage, but not necessary
If you are interested in working at a dynamically growing company, get in touch with us and send your documents stating the anticipated completion of your course of studies in the form of a meaningful short job application to Martin Walter.